Friday, April 19, 2013

3 Second Assignment 1


Here's my 3 second clip! Note: I only just started animating the hair, so that's still a little stiff with no overlap. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Lauren this is really cute! it's working well. I do think you could have a stronger emotion at the "I' not a little girl anymore" part, it looks a bit expressionless. But nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, Lauren!!! Great line. The timing and snappiness of it is working really well. Nice character design too! Very appealing.

    I would do more with pushing the emotion in the eyes to really sell the intensity of the shot and what she is feeling. The brows matching the shape of the eye lids can help with that too.

    Awesome work and keep it up!! Looking forward to your next 3 second test :)

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Lauren! I love what you did with the head!
    I would involve the shoulders in order to accentuate the emotion: shoulders up during the first part and going done on "I'm not a little girl anymore!".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren, there are some good acting choices in here. Two main notes: her hips feel locked at the bottom of the frame. Add some movement there to suggest that she's standing. 2nd, her start and end pose feel identical. Think about what she was just doing before the scene started, and what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete