Friday, April 12, 2013

Class on April 18: Sub or Skip?

I propose we skip the class next Thursday and make it up later, rather than have a substitute (not that Royce isn't great).  I think this would be better for our continuity of feedback.  What do you guys think?  Comment below, or just email me.

7 comments:

  1. For me it's ok, no problem.
    Mallo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather skip the class and wait your return, Victor!
    YatskA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victor,
    Royce indeed is great, but i'd also rather skip and have the term go longer, just in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skipping class on the 18th totally works for me! If we all decide to skip the class, I'm curious if we should still aim to create the three seconds of animation by Thursday and turn it in on this blog?

    Viv

    ReplyDelete
  5. This solution sounds great to me!
    Benoit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect. Will have a shot posted here by Thursday! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete