People!
I have a question.
I work with notman rig. I need an old-old women but I don't know how to do that. And the other one is I don't know how to add a hair.
Right know I have young, bald women.... (((
I 've struggling with this rig but nothing come of it... (((( just breaked previest constraints relashionship like unparented head from neck etc ((((
Please, anybody help meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a question.
I work with notman rig. I need an old-old women but I don't know how to do that. And the other one is I don't know how to add a hair.
Right know I have young, bald women.... (((
I 've struggling with this rig but nothing come of it... (((( just breaked previest constraints relashionship like unparented head from neck etc ((((
Please, anybody help meeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Yatska,
ReplyDeleteThese are some good tutorials on how to modify the Norman rig:
http://animationbuffet.blogspot.com/2008/03/norman.html
http://animatorwork.blogspot.com/2009/11/norman-modification-workshop-tutorials.html
The Animation Buffet website (http://animationbuffet.blogspot.com) itself is a fairly good resource for free Maya rigs.
Before you go through the trouble of modifying the Norman rig yourself, there is a fantastic collection of pre-modified Normans here, and maybe you'll find one to your liking:
http://www.romanim.com/norman_database.php
Hope this helps!
Hi Viv!
DeleteThank you a lot for your help!!!!
Yahoooo!!! Look at this!
opps... I have google account and I can not see how attach jpg file...
there is no worked link ((((
http://animatorwork.blogspot.com/2009/11/norman-modification-workshop-tutorials.html
Anyway! THANK YOU AGAIN!
People!
ReplyDeleteAnybody knows how to paint lips?
I have this head with one color - for skull and for lips. But I would like to see in my character's face red-red lips. How to do that?
Many THANKS!
YEESSS!!!! I've got it! yohhooooo!!!!
DeleteShe has made up!
http://www.yatska.net/imgs/param6_3062_my_rig_catnorman03.jpg