Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dana - Week 1 Assignment

Hey everyone, here's my attempt at the week 1 assignment. The first upload was really low res so I've linked to a dropbox posting instead. Thanks!
Dropbox

5 comments:

  1. Great job, Dana!
    Just 2 things - http://www.yatska.net/imgs/param6_3061_dhk01.jpg
    )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dana, This is working really well! I think you've got some nice poses here, the movements feel natural, but the expression/ emotion change is too fast; it feels a bit forced in there. I know it's hard to do in 3 seconds though. But nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, Dana! You already have all of my notes on this and loved seeing it go from blocking to final.

    Good luck on your next 3second test! See ya Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the facial expressions you have here Dana!
    The hands and book moves feels a bit linear to me. I would add some extra moves on the book: slightly opening and closing for example.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dana, nice work. I would try to get some nicer hand shapes on both hands, as Yatska mentioned. I also think the final facial expression could be clearer. I'm not entirely reading the emotion you're going for.

    ReplyDelete