Friday, April 12, 2013

Welcome to Spring 2013 Session!

Hi Class, it was great to meet you all last night!  I've put together this blog where you guys can share your work between classes. I think it would be great if you reviewed each other's work, and I may periodically visit to give notes, too!  I will also use this space for announcements and reminders.  Please start by posting your progress reels if you can!

As a test video post, here is a link to the animation that got me in the door at Pixar:

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Victor! )))
    I still under impress of your last night class.... it was absolutely helfull and usefull information! THANK YOU AGAIN! )))
    I can't wait to visit your next class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good! we had a lot of success with the class blog last time, so I'm looking forward to getting everyone's feedback. Victor, do you want us to post our progress reel on a new post? or should we post it as a reply to this post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Victor!
    Here is my student "wip" reel.
    I'm still working on polish of the last shot of my reel.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2120658/student_reel_mallo_wip_2013_low.mov

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mallo!
      Nice work! Bugs are cool! )))

      Delete
    2. Thanks Yatska! :)
      I'll learn a lot with you guys!

      Delete