Thursday, July 4, 2013

Viv – "Burn You" WIP


Download Link


I've addressed all the notes I received last time for this shot (I can happily list the notes if needed).  I'm still not entirely happy with the expression change around frame 160.  I'm not sure if it still gets lost due to his body movements, so perhaps I should shift the expression change a few frames earlier?  I like the timing of him standing up and placing his hands on the desk, so I'd rather not delay/speed those up unless it's necessary.

Let me know what you guys think.  Thank you and have a great 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Viv, this is looking really good. I've got lots of little polishy notes that would be too tedious to try to write down here, but we can hit them in class. Despite what you said about the timing, I do wish we could delay his coming forward by 10-12 frames to really see that change on his face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay thanks, I'll be sure to bring this shot in for the last class. I'll play around with that timing to help the expression change.

      Delete