Saturday, May 11, 2013


Hey everyone! Here's my revised blocking after Royce's notes. I unfortunately scribbled a bit too much and couldn't understand all of them, so I wanted to get out a revised blocking asap to make sure I'm on the right track. The splines need major work because of all the moves I took out, but like I said it's just blocking. I'll keep working on it, but feedback would be great. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren! This is coming along really well; I think you did a great job addressing the notes. I'm not sure if you missed anything Royce suggested, but I think you should have a bit more "do it on Aaron's actual birthday" and "so sweet", like perhaps I'd like to see her lean back a bit again on "so sweet." The gestures are really nice, and you've done a great job on the timing of "took it!" nice work!

    ReplyDelete