http://youtu.be/Mg4sqoY5Tb8
http://www.youtube.com/embed/hfOAWhqOHVI
http://www.youtube.com/embed/hGtkZu86Q_c
http://www.youtube.com/embed/L9Xk68D9xIY
Hello Victor!
I loaded 4 my new audio files with 2 person's dialoges. I would like to get your advice about my choice. Thank you for listening! ))))
http://www.youtube.com/embed/hfOAWhqOHVI
http://www.youtube.com/embed/hGtkZu86Q_c
http://www.youtube.com/embed/L9Xk68D9xIY
Hello Victor!
I loaded 4 my new audio files with 2 person's dialoges. I would like to get your advice about my choice. Thank you for listening! ))))
Hi Yatska! I like clip 2 and clip 4 the best, for what it's worth, I'd be more inclined to do #2 though, because there's more variation in the voices, and you could extrapolate more of an emotional change from this. I hope that helps!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your opinion, Jackie!
ReplyDeleteHah, I'm the opposite! I like 1 the best. 4 is not bad, but the 2nd guys sounds a little stiff to me. Maybe you could have fun with that. I'd be curious to hear what ideas you have for these clips; that might influence my choice!
ReplyDeletewhoops! sorry Yatska! I hope i didn't sway you too far in the wrong direction!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Victor!
ReplyDeleteJackie, please, don't worry! everything is okay! )))) I still refining my old woman. Anyway again - thank you for your feedback!