Friday, July 12, 2013

Jackie- final week submission



Hi everyone, here is my final submission for this term- I've tried to tackle the notes about her movement around fr 145, that we were discussing on the blog, her hitting a wall in some places, I've added some secondary movement/ keep alive on the dragon's feet and arms/ pole. I've started to polish up the rough patches a bit (it helped to take a week off because now I can see some of that stuff a bit more). I've also changed the second shot blocking, to reflect Victor's acting notes from the week 11 class. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks for an awesome class everyone, and I'll see you in the fall! Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie,
    I like the keepalive movement on the dragon for the first 65 frames or so. You need to keep a little of this throughout to keep him from locking. Would be nice to see him breathing subtly, for example. I assume you're still polishing the body and fishing pole at the end of the first shot when he goes "ahh". You'll need to work on dragon's lip sync to sell the "ooh" shapes for "were you", etc. Careful she doesn't freeze from 170-179. Keep a little sway or ease in her body. Don't have her right heel raise up so much on 100 - try to keep her right leg straighter throughout the "princess" section.

    On the 2nd shot (blocking) I'd like to see a little change in the eye expression on "huh?". Maybe just a widening. I see you accent the brows up, but it would be nice to keep them up rather than just returning to the prior expression. What if you did one of your brow accents down instead of up? I would move his blink sooner - right on the tail of "doesn't" - or lose it completely. You might try a half-blink. Could make it more suggestive.

    3rd shot: I hope to see this blocked some day!

    I suggest you take a break from the first shot. Block in the 3rd, or move on to something different for a while to get some distance. Of course you'll probably be working your but off at your job and wont have time for any of this for a while. That could be could!

    Anyway, good progress, keep working on it, and I hope to see you around, if not in another class. Bye!

    ReplyDelete