Thursday, May 23, 2013

Jackie- more progress



Hi everyone, Here's more progress; I've tried to address Victor's notes about the end, and I haven't started offsetting/ overlapping anything yet. On the girl, I'm trying to communicate a snooty/ snobby attitude. Is it reading? As always, I'm open to vetoes on anything, even though I'm working in spline. Thanks for viewing!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, we missed you last night!
    She should hold the "prince" gesture all the way through the end. Right now she is changing poses at the same time as the dragon starts to speak, and it draws our eye. Have her hold the pose and relax out of it just a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victor! thanks and I'll make this change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and yeah, I got my shoulder stuff taken care of on thursday. My operation is scheduled for a monday, so I really do not think I'll miss anymore classes because of it (yay!)

    ReplyDelete