Friday, June 28, 2013
Jackie- tackling the C curve reversal note
Hi everyone, here I've addressed the note about taking out the C curve reversal pose around frame 131. I've tried to drift her from the pose at 120, into the pose at 163. I'm a bit confused about the direction, because I would think she'd still need to drift back with the "ok" hand gesture, to give her somewhere to go to fr 163. I've left the body movement back to screen left, around fr 125, and I've also left in a bit of the bend on the chest, neck and head. Is this working any better? Thanks and have a great weekend! Jackie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jackie!
ReplyDeleteTo me it's working fine.
I see what you're saying about the need to drift back on the "ok" hand shape. I would try to totally transfer the weight on her right leg (until around f.140), then start drifting her forward around f.145-f.148 (lead by the chest rotation).
Have a good day and happy 4th of July!
Benoit
Hi Jackie, I think you've got the right idea. I wouldn't transfer the weight back to screen right any more than you are doing on 125, but I would hold her there until around 145 and have her drift back to screen right on "prince". Benoit is right about leading with the chest, so keep the timing of the chest twist but delay the weight shift to follow it.
ReplyDelete