Hi Mallo, this is looking really good. I'll have plenty of polish notes on Thursday, but for now I'll just say that I like the final pose and expression, and I wish he got into it sooner - around frame 215.
Hi Mallo, great job! this looks much better. My only comment is to connect the movement to the dialog more when he gets into "town." I wouldn't have him stop as much leading up to that head swing back. Bravo!
Hi Mallo, this is looking really good. I'll have plenty of polish notes on Thursday, but for now I'll just say that I like the final pose and expression, and I wish he got into it sooner - around frame 215.
ReplyDeleteHi Mallo, great job! this looks much better. My only comment is to connect the movement to the dialog more when he gets into "town." I wouldn't have him stop as much leading up to that head swing back. Bravo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your feedback Jackie! :)
Delete