Anyone had luck with FK to IK switching on Malcolm? I tried using the switch that comes with the GUI but it lines up the wrist all funny, just wondering if there was a trick to it I'm missing. Thanks!
Howdy. All I did was make sure you key FK on one frame and IK on the other. You can usually figure out what the issue is by looking at your splines in the graph editor as well. I ran into an issue earlier on where it wasn't working and I found it in there. Basically, I had keyed the wrong control and it was inbetweening the transition. You know more than me, so perhaps you already tried this...anyways, that;s all I got. Hope someone else can help if I can't!
Howdy. All I did was make sure you key FK on one frame and IK on the other. You can usually figure out what the issue is by looking at your splines in the graph editor as well. I ran into an issue earlier on where it wasn't working and I found it in there. Basically, I had keyed the wrong control and it was inbetweening the transition. You know more than me, so perhaps you already tried this...anyways, that;s all I got. Hope someone else can help if I can't!
ReplyDeleteGood luck.