Hey Guys!
I've changed the attitude pose at second part of dialogue. I'd like to know if this time i'm going in the right direction before to get the shot in spline.
Thanks!
Hi Mallo, I think this is looking great; I really like the contrast in body posture/ lean forward and back between "start trouble" and scare all these.." I also think you have good contrast on the face, but it would be more effective if you held the brows down in the stern face until right before "scare all these," and you changed the emotion with the body pose. Other than than it looks great!
Hi Mallo, I think the first half is looking great. I still want to see a clearer change in the second half, and I want to see him THINKING during the long pause. Either have his eyes searching for the words, or have him glance back at the people in the bus. Otherwise it looks like he's just waiting to say his next line. I also think the expression on "nice people" could be clearer. I think you're going for a sympathetic look, but it's not working yet. Perhaps if you opened the eyes more and made the brows more of a "U" shape than a 'rainbow' shape. Try to be more graphic with the expression, since it has to read from far away.
Hi Mallo,
ReplyDeleteI think this is looking great; I really like the contrast in body posture/ lean forward and back between "start trouble" and scare all these.." I also think you have good contrast on the face, but it would be more effective if you held the brows down in the stern face until right before "scare all these," and you changed the emotion with the body pose. Other than than it looks great!
Hi Jackie,
Deletei agree with you.
Thank you for the comment. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Mallo, I think the first half is looking great. I still want to see a clearer change in the second half, and I want to see him THINKING during the long pause. Either have his eyes searching for the words, or have him glance back at the people in the bus. Otherwise it looks like he's just waiting to say his next line. I also think the expression on "nice people" could be clearer. I think you're going for a sympathetic look, but it's not working yet. Perhaps if you opened the eyes more and made the brows more of a "U" shape than a 'rainbow' shape. Try to be more graphic with the expression, since it has to read from far away.
ReplyDeleteThanks Victor!
Delete