Hey Victor!
I was thinking about if possible, we could have a opportunity to go visit the Pixar studios with you.
In my case, i'll be going back to Brazil very soon, and don't know if also the rest of the crew will have a opportunity like that again.
Thanks!
Hi Mallo,
ReplyDeleteI typically take the class on a Pixar tour during the last week. I know at least of couple of your classmates have already been to Pixar. I'll ask next Thursday how many people are interested.
Awesome!
DeleteThanks for your response. :)
I've been in Pixar studio twice before.
DeleteI would like to attend the real class in the last week because I have a great plan to visit Russia accordingly to the our deadline, particular July 11. I already bought a tickets for the trip to the Moscow accordingly our last class... My sister changed her vacation dates accordingly my visit's date.
So, it is very serious for me come to the last class instead going to the PIXAR studio.
Sorry, Mallo, that I didn't support your suggestion. (((
DeleteHi guys, I know this doesn't help, but I am actually ok with either; I have visited Pixar already and I enjoyed it, I think it's worth it, but I also understand Yatska's point of view; the final critique is very useful.
DeleteHello!
DeleteI have never visited Pixar and would love to do it if possible. Maybe we can find a compromise and try to fit the review and the visit within the 3 hours slot?
See you tonight.