Hi guys, here is video reference I've done for shot 2 of my project; I'm going to focus on this shot for the last bit of this class. I can get to shot 3 in the fall. Let me know if you have any thoughts; I think take 3 is best. Sorry for the format problem. cheers, Jackie
Hi Jackie, thanks for uploading this! I like the 3rd take best, but here are some suggestions: - think about what the dragon was doing at the end of the last shot. How will you hook up with that attitude? - try to add more subtext to "do it for you". What exactly does he mean by this? - make sure the accents on "do it" and "huh" aren't too similar. See if you can find a way to vary the texture or ideas of these accents.
Hi Jackie, thanks for uploading this! I like the 3rd take best, but here are some suggestions:
ReplyDelete- think about what the dragon was doing at the end of the last shot. How will you hook up with that attitude?
- try to add more subtext to "do it for you". What exactly does he mean by this?
- make sure the accents on "do it" and "huh" aren't too similar. See if you can find a way to vary the texture or ideas of these accents.
got it, thanks Victor!
ReplyDelete